The following points clarify the nature of the information provided on this website (Morris-Health.com) and how it should/shouldn’t be used:
- This website serves as an informational resource that aims to provide general, research-based information about various health issues, practices and products. We strive to provide accurate and impartial information to the best of our knowledge, research and experience, however, we make no guarantee or warranty, nor do we bear any responsibility or liability concerning the accuracy of the information displayed on this website or what may result from its use.
- Information on this website does not constitute, nor is it intended to serve as or be a substitute for professional medical advice. The information herein is not intended to, nor should it be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Consult with your doctor if you need medical advice about a specific health condition, medication, supplement, etc.
- The content of this website has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse the content of third-party websites to which our content links. Please be very cautious when looking for health information on the Internet and do a thorough research before buying or using any supplement or product marketed over the Internet.